Monday, June 13, 2005

...Checking in

Sorry guys. Just letting you know I'm not dead. Been almost 2 month since I;ve posted anything. Suffice to say work has been busy. They're working on hiring us some help. Which is good on two levels. 1, We won't be so swamped we can't breathe, like we are now. 2, I will no longer be the low man on the perverbial totem pole. IE maybe I can swing for a better schedual after a few months, depending on how long it takes to get the new person trained. So, finally some good news on the work front.

Yes- what's next. Oh yeah. Vacation, 6-19-04 through 6-27-04. I'm going to be spending the first half of the week @ lake Arbuckle from the looks of it. Something I ahve been looking forward to for some time. And lets face it. I've been about to snap from my routine for the last 4 months. I need time off every once in a while just to commune with God and to clear my head. And so this will be a much needed recharge on my part. Expect a few posts from that week.

Second half of the week is pretty open, Nette is wanting to see some museums, and I think that's an okay idea. Likely the Gilcrease (likely spelled that wrong) in Tulsa among several others.

We're not going to go too far. Naught the fundage, sadly. Dave, John, and several of the rest of you, I am looking forward to at the very least paying you visits over this break. I'll be Sans-Internet while at the lake, though. so get ahold of me on my leash.

Storm Season seems to be hitting us late this year... main reason work has been as busy as it has the past few weeks. But as crazy as it sounds to those of you not from Oklahoma, I enjoy the Thunderstorms. Keep in mind, the Weather coverage here is second to none, and a tornado we usually have significant warning about, and can dodge if nessesary.

Anyway,
Third star to the right and straight on till morning... and 013.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home