Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I can't complain (quick excerpt)

"Up ahead I see the land; His promise.
Ain't it grand?
But I keep getting stuck down here (here).
Oh no...here goes......

Will the spark light up the sky?
Or will these waters run a dry?
Feel the curse that calls me man!
It's in my blood it's in the land!

I can't complain and all my bills have been paid.
Thank you so much for all the wonderful...
And, I can't complain and all my bills have been paid!
Thank you so much for all the wonderful!
I can't complain and all my bills have been paid!
Thank you so much for all the wonderful! (continues at same level as the following)

Will the spark light up the sky?
Or will these waters run a dry?
Feel the curse that calls me man!
It's in my blood it's in the land!

.my future is indestructible"
Plankeye - I can't complain. I don't have the copywrite data, sorry.

This is how I feel this evening. I can't help it. I'm no longer a pesimist, guys. For those whom haven't actually gotten to know me since high school, I just ask you to keep an open mind when you see/speak to me again. Tonight these lyrics have been my praise as they have so many other nights. If they aren't yours I pray that one day they will be.

Best Wishes and 013!

....I can't complain, and all my bills have been paid. Thank you so much for all the wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home