Saturday, December 18, 2004

Been soem time since I posted. Sorry. Been busy. Uber Busy. Christmas preps, illness, a vacation... lots of things. Let me bring you up to speed.

As per my last posts, I had a vacation, and was ill for more then half of it. Still not fully well, but I'm functioning at a good 89% of my norm. No need to worry about me. Just asthma, same thing I've dealt with during the rest of my life.

Anywho. I have my truck back.... YEA! I missed my truck... as stupid, and selfish as that sounds. My truck has been repaired to better condition than it was before the wreck. Thank goodness for full coverage insurance, and the generosity of my parents to be willing to pay it. I can't afford it, and to still afford any sort of a life. Still... it makes no sense to me that they charge so much for it.

Anyway. Working right now. Hopefully I'll be able to make some actual contributing entry tomorrow evening.

For now, best wishes and 013.
Meanwhile I have to handle the next call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home