Sunday, October 24, 2004

Workin

Working the grave shift again tonight. Managed to get in some sleep before that happened. So I should be able to make it to assembly in the morning.

I need to get established with an assembly again. I can't effect near the change I want to on my own. And I realize this now that I've had some time of not being allied with an assembly.
Though, truth be told I'd like to establish one myself. But we'll see what God has in the works tward that. Don't know if it'll happen or not. Just saying I'd like to.

Anyway... (http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2004/jul/HQ_04215_mercury.html) New planetary exploration mission began in August, and will not see any results till 2008. Not that that isn't expected, but as of right now... I'm taking odds right now that this one will crash horribly into something on it's way, if not into the planet itself before getting it's job done.

All sarcasm aside, I hope it doesn't happen. And NASA has a rather nicely done site. Seriously, Check it out sometime. For instance. I just found out there is going to be a lunar eclipse on my birthday (http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/watchtheskies/13oct_lunareclipse.html). Mind you these really don't happen this often... but we did have a major one last year at about the same time. Worth watching and checking out. The perverbial Blood Moon.

Anywho, back to work.
Best and 013.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home